Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

My Dream Weekend



My Dream Weekend.
I went to Fiji with my family.
I went to Rainbows End with my family.
I went on the internet with my brothers and my sisters.
I went to my big brothers rich house to sleep over.
I went to a family birthday party.
I went to the game with my dad All blacks vs Australia.
I went to the movies with my sister and my dad to go see Walking with Dinosaurs.
I went to Disney World with my family.
I went around the world with my family.
I went to the park with my family.
I went camping with my family.
I have KFC for dinner.
I have McDonalds for lunch.
I went to LegoLand with my family.

This is my description about my dream weekend.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Kereama you have some fantastic ideas for your dream weekend! I think you even got to enjoy some of these activities during the school holidays, great work.

Post a Comment