Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Hoildays

HolidaysScreenshot 2014-05-21 at 2.14.01 PM.pngScreenshot 2014-05-21 at 2.14.10 PM.png

In the holiday i went to the rainbow end with my family and we went on the rides with my brothers and my sister and after that we went to go has some lunch we has chips,hotdogs and drinks and after lunch we went to the roller coaster and after that we went to the powersurge and after that we went to the pirate ship and after that we went to the fearfall and after that we went to the stratosfear the new ride and it was fun at rainbow end with my family and we went home for the day but at nighttime we went back to rainbow end and after rainbow end it closed but we went to subway for dinner and after that we went to the skate park to has fun and we went home and one day in the morning we went to my aunty house and we went to the beach to has fun at lunchtime we have kfc for lunch and after the beach when it was night we went to has fish & chips for dinner and we went to tonga to see my aunty and we has fun.          

0 comments:

Post a Comment