Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

kereama and loni adding


Punctuate the following story correctly.



WALT use place punctuation correctly in a sentence.
WALT structure dialogue correctly by using speech marks and other punctuation that is appropriate for the purpose of the dialogue.

What’s that gasped “Raj What asked Sara following his pointing finger I can’t see anything Her “eyes were not yet used to the darkness.  That Look There’s something moving by the greenhouse hissed Raj”  Something glided silently past the panes of glass which shone in the moonlight.  Yes! I can see it now whispered Sara.”  Is it fox Raj whispered no I don’t think so It’s too tall it’s more like a small person, “perhaps a child”.  Raj looked towards the greenhouse.  Oh he breathed  There is again  Did you see it Sara?  “Sara could not believe her eyes I saw it and I could see through it she said.”  Raj nodded his head A ghost they bot whispered.’’

0 comments:

Post a Comment