Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

The Magic Flying Carpet

`

The Magic Flying Carpet



1.One Day a flying magic carpet going away to see his family or going home to see his family at the river .
2.The flying magic carpet is all by himself.
3.The flying magic carpet is going to the egypt.
4.Where this flying magic carpet come from i think it come from india.
5.The flying magic carpet is looked some food i think so.
6.I Think flying magic carpet is running away.
7.The flying magic carpet is going to the sky to see everything.
8.I Think is sleeping or he lost.
9.I think is sad to his family everywhere for them.
10.This flying magic carpet come from the story.
11.I Think the flying magic carpet having fun at india see city or see the kingdom.
12.I Think the flying magic carpet is running away of his family.
13.The flying magic carpet is in india because he want to live There.

0 comments:

Post a Comment